Evins PersonnelAustin, TX1Y ago
You'll work in Downtown Austin within a team of finance professionals assisting with the
annual audit and budgeting process in a well respected state agency. Great hours, parking provided for this temporary position!
Job duties may include:
- Preparing and reviewing advanced journal entries in both internal and external accounting systems. ( budgets, encumbrances, accruals, real and nominal accounts)
- Preparing financial statements
- Prepare and review financial work documents
- Classify, code, prepare and balance financial documents and records
- 4 yr degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 yrs of accounting experience showing progressive responsibility
- MUST HAVE professional work experience with governmental accounting (City, County or State)
Call Us now for more information 512 454-9561 !!
We help great people find great jobs. Evins Personnel Consultants works with many of Texas' most prominent and successful companies. Contact us now to discuss the type of job that is best for you. Whether you are looking for a full-time career position, short-term temporary position, or something in between, Evins Personnel can help you find your next great job.
We offer a wide variety of full-time professional positions, challenging temporary assignments, competitive pay, and opportunities to work with great companies. We can help you start earning immediately, improve your skills, and find that next great position that fits your needs.
Austin office 512-454-9561 / 2013 W. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757
Round Rock 512-320-8367 / 894 Summit Plaza, Ste. 104, Round Rock, TX 78664