Stable North Austin Company is adding to their staff due to growth!! We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Temp to hire, weekly pay, interviewing now!!!!!!
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk,
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (JDE or other full-scale ER software)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Interviewing now....call Dayna for more information 512 454-9561!!
We help great people find great jobs. Evins Personnel Consultants works with many of Texas' most prominent and successful companies. Contact us now to discuss the type of job that is best for you. Whether you are looking for a full-time career position, short-term temporary position, or something in between, Evins Personnel can help you find your next great job.
We offer a wide variety of full-time professional positions, challenging temporary assignments, competitive pay, and opportunities to work with great companies. We can help you start earning immediately, improve your skills, and find that next great position that fits your needs.
Austin office 512-454-9561 / 2013 W. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757