Click here to view additional details or positions at Austin Water, or to apply for this position.
Working with Austin Water provides a number of health and welfare benefits such as low-cost medical, dental, vision, paid leave time, a highly competitive retirement plan, training opportunities, and more. Please click here for more information on benefits.
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university with major course work in Business or Public Administration or related field, plus four (4) years experience in a professional/administrative capacity.
- Experience may substitute for education up to a maximum of four (4) years.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Experience with complex timekeeping, including providing guidance on policies, verifying timecards, and entering payroll data into an automated timekeeping system such as ADP, PeopleSoft or Banner.
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat, or similar, to create, edit and export PDF’s and create fillable forms and proficient in utilizing Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and screen capture software, creating documentation (such as SOPs, operations manuals, etc.).
- Experience with records management and retention.
- Effectively communicates clearly and concisely with internal and external customers while exercising tact, patience, and discretion in a professional manner.
- Experience using chat-based collaboration platforms.
- Ability to travel to more than one work location.
- Experience supporting a team that responds during times of emergency, after-hours and for extended periods.
$23.62 – $27.42
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday, with some flexibility on start and end time. This position offers 2 days a week telework option
3616 S 1st Street. Austin Tx 78704
Notes to Applicants:
90 Day Provision for Additional Vacancy:
This posting may also be used to fill additional Administrative Specialist positions within the Pipeline Operations workgroup. Location, shift and work group assignments will be made at the time of hire, based on business need.
Glen Bell Service Center
3907 South Industrial Blvd Austin, Tx 78744
14050 Summit Dr. STE 121 Austin Tx 78728