As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Have you ever wanted to hack a major website with 140+ million unique visitors per month? Do you want to learn and work in an environment where creativity and an attack mentality is rewarded? Then Indeed is looking for you.
Indeed offers security practitioners like you a chance to improve your skills against a deliciously complex ecosystem distributed across multiple continents with customer information from millions of job seekers. Every day is about doing what is best for the job seeker. When you come to work at Indeed, you'll be working with a highly intelligent team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills, and a drive to get things done. Indeed's ideal Application Security Analyst loves building and breaking software to secure one of the most trafficked web properties in the world. Are you ready?
* Stay abreast of the latest vulnerabilities and exploits
* Identify and remediate security bugs across Indeed's web and mobile platforms
* Perform periodic penetration tests (i.e., Ethical Hacking)
* Confirm and prioritize the remediation of discovered security bugs
* Promote good security practices and design security frameworks for Indeed's Software Engineers and QA teams
* Educate Software Engineers on coding best practices (i.e. - OWASP Top 10) and the latest attack vectors
* Mentor more junior candidates
* Other tasks as assigned
* Real interest in hacking on web applications, either by breaking them down, or helping to build them up
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
* Solid understanding of common web application technologies and languages
* Familiar with vulnerability management and penetration testing tools
* NMAP, Nessus, Burp, ZAP, Nexpose, BackTrack, Kali Linux, or Metasploit
* Threat modeling and attack vector analysis
* Integration of static and/or dynamic code analysis tools into SDLC
* Crafting proof of concepts for exploitation
* Expressible ability to differentiate between a significant issue, a minor weakness, and a false positive
* History of contributing to open source projects
* Previous participation in vulnerability competitions, bug-bashes, or pen tests
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy