Aquatics Coordinator - TownLake
YMCA of AustinAustin, Texas21 days ago
What you bring to the Purpose:
- Education & Experience: You have a High School Diploma or GED and have experience in Aquatics programming. Competitive swimming, coaching, and supervisory experience are a plus. You are committed to obtaining the following certificates:
- CPR and First Aid certification within 30-days of hire.
- Red Cross Lifeguard certifications within 90 days of hire
- Swim Lesson Instructor Trainer certification within 6 months of hire
- Strong Communicator: You listen for understanding and meaning; speak and write effectively, and effectively tailor your communication to the appropriate audience.
- Organized and Productive: You establish clear goals and effectively implement tasks and plans to accomplish them promptly
- Innovative: You embrace new approaches and creative thinking to assess and implement effective processes related to employee, operational, and organizational performance.
- Growth Mindset: You quickly learn from failure and value feedback in the effort to continuously improve the organization’s functional capacity.
- Flexible: You can work in an ambiguous environment and demonstrate an openness to change in service of our Cause
- Inclusion: You foster a culture of inclusion and belonging. You leverage people’s differences as strengths.
Pay Rate: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour, depending on experience
The organization has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
The YMCA of Austin provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. YMCA of Austin complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which we have employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.