Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead creative vision setting and campaign development as an Art Director across digital B2C advertising campaigns, print, and video using your 3 to 7 years of B2C agency experience. This Art Director opportunity is onsite with an inhouse agency with a wide range of creative liberty working with producers, writers, designers, and photo teams for a world leader in the consumer computer space in north Austin. Your portfolio must show campaign work in a well presented online portfolio experience.
This full-time Liaison employee position likely to be ongoing after initial 6-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer-paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
In this role as Art Director, you will have the opportunity to :
- Be part of a team making an impact at the international level with consumers
Provide hands-on design leadership
- Present concepts developed by the team to internal clients
- Generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency
- Operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects
Background & Experience:
- 3-7 years of relevant experience including some advertising agency setting and at the Art Director level (must have some agency experience)
- Experience in digital campaigns development with print and video/photo production skills
- Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work and the ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos, and websites with a focus on technology products is possible (no attachments, download links, or multiple sample links please)
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with design for video and photo production projects
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
- Has the agency mindset and can quickly shift concept gears
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement of 6 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 3-7 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at https://liaisoncreative.com/job/job-101344/ for a detailed job description and to apply for this position. We respond to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.