Art Director, 3-4 Months
Liaison Creative + MarketingRound Rock, TX13d ago
Produce video and photo content for social media campaigns as part of an embedded high tech content marketing studio
Duties & Responsibilities
Join our team for 3-4 months as a Art Director to work closely with Designers, Photographers and Copywriters to deliver strategic and innovative marketing campaigns and product launches. This position is embedded within an agency of record for multiple leading tech brands, a commitment to work-life balance and positive, collaborative creative environment. You're not only at home coming up with big, brand-level thinking for campaigns but also totally comfortable with fleshing them out in social, digital, web and maybe even Email formats. One day you might be on a photo shoot, the next day designing brand elements and a social campaign.
Liaison Creative + Marketing would be your employer for this full-time (40 hours/week) temporary (3-4 month) W2 employee opportunity.
- Create beautifully, smart brand experiences across all channels, including digital, broadcast, social, print and more
- Elevate brand and aesthetic with intuitive usability
- Craft breakthrough, original content for the company's website, social media pages as well as product and brand marketing campaigns
- Ensure branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects
- Guarantee quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines
- Generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency
- Operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects. Presents concepts and team's work to clients
Background & Experience
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in an advertising agency setting
- Experience in video/photo production
- Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos and websites
- Detailed understanding of the design process, drawing from a broad experience of web and print projects
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
This is a full-time temporary employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. This starts in mid-September and ends after 3-4 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Limited employee benefits package based on assignment length. Details will be provided at time of job offer. Most benefits are available after 30 days.