Create compelling print, web and events design onsite for our Semiconductor tech client to help them prepare for a major industry event.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for an Art Director to join our team onsite with our global semiconductor client in southwest Austin. This role will focus on creating the visual tone and creative assets supporting a significant tech event and then focus on creating the supporting digital collateral.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team operating in 30 countries for over 60 years leading smart connection technology
- Set the visual direction working with a small group of creatives and marketing for an industry-leading tech event in California
- Design and produce creative assets from large format design installations to supporting print and digital collateral
- Work on corporate branding initiatives, branding guides, and templates
This full-time opportunity comes with an employee benefits package and includes 67% funded medical and dental insurance, paid time off, wellness program, short- and long-term disability, pet insurance options, will and legal document prep, employee assistance program, and 401k plan with matching.
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience with an in-house creative team or agency
- 2-3 years of experience in an Art Director level role across print, web, and digital with large format event work a plus
- A well organized web-based portfolio showing a range of design work in the corporate space. No attachments, download links, or multiple sample links, please
- Experience visualizing and building large format design and optimizing for output
- Concepting skills to produce innovative designs within identity standards
- Experience with corporate rebranding desired
- Fluent in Adobe Cloud programs for web, print, and digital
- You can build what you visualize!
- PowerPoint skills a plus
- Approachable and flexible personality
- Ability to juggle projects and create quality designs
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the south Austin campus of our corporate semiconductor and technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 9 month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of the central Texas area, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Limited employee benefits package based on assignment length. Details will be provided at time of job offer. Most benefits are available after 30 days.