Pay Range: $35.36 – $45.96
Hours: Full Time; Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with some flexibility
Location: 3907 S Industrial Drive, Austin, Texas 78744
The Business Process Consultant Sr will be responsible for assisting with the My ATX Water program including launch and program maintenance. The person in this role with be responsible for extensive data management and analysis. This role will be responsible for coordinating with the project contractors and holding them accountable to AW expectations. This role will work closely with internal customers, external customers, and contractors.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience related to the job. Graduate level education may substitute for experience up to two (2) years.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Demonstrated experience in project management and facilitating cross-functional groups with participants from all levels of the organization; a PMP certification is preferred
- Experience in performing research and quantitative and qualitative analysis and presenting those results to stakeholders at various levels of the organization, including executive management
- Experience using data analytics software to review dashboards, analyze data, identify trends and recommend process improvements based on the results
- Experience evaluating performance measures to ensure critical work processes are operating efficiently, and recommending and implementing process changes as necessary
- Experience overseeing contracts and monitoring contractor performance
- Experience with Sharepoint or other similar platforms for document management and collaboration
- Advanced business writing skills
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft 2013 Excel (to include pivot tables and associated graphic depiction of data), Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel to more than one work location