BUSINESS STRATEGY ANALYST
EverlyWellAustin, TX1Y ago
EverlyWell provides direct-to-consumer home health tests with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. We’re here to empower people to take control of their health by making lab testing easy to access, understand, and afford.
We are hiring a Business Analyst to play an integral role in ensuring flawless execution of our strategy. Reporting directly to the Chief of Staff, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and with EverlyWell’s Leadership Team to manage the operating cadence, deeply understand market and competitive dynamics at play, communicate progress against our strategic plan with key stakeholders (company, investors, Board, etc.) and take on high-priority special projects to help drive business forward. We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, grow and inspire change, EverlyWell is the place for you.
Who You Are:
You are a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills and bias for fact-based decision-making. You maintain a high standard for excellence, and leverage your innovative, positive, resilient, self-directed and proactive attitude to “figure out” solutions. You possess exceptional analytical, organizational and oral/written communication skills with attentiveness to detail. You’re a self-starter and team player with strong executive presence, intellectual curiosity and adaptability. Most of all, you’re excited about being part of a high-growth digital health startup that stands for something big.
What You’ll Do:
- Support internal communications, including preparing monthly all hands materials and managing leadership team meeting agenda and operating cadence
- Support drafting of monthly investor updates and quarterly Board of Directors materials, including building models to streamline reporting
- Collaborate and build credibility with business partners to gain support for analyses and recommendations
- Summarize strategic insights and implications in presentations or other communications to leadership
- Own or support strategic projects, requests and/ or analyses, as needed
- Conduct primary and secondary research to provide organization with competitive intelligence
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or a related field
- 2-5 years experience in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting and/or Business Operations; strong business acumen required
- Proven track record of simultaneously and effectively managing multiple, complex projects
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different functions and all levels required
- Demonstrable experience exercising a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Keynote
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment and the consumer goods & services industry a plus
We Love Working Here:
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
EverlyWell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.