Client Sales Representative
Founded in 2014, with a base in Austin and Chicago, this award winning company has expanded from 10 to more than 1,000 employees. They have a focus on one thing: defining a new standard for experience in freight, pushing the limits of what’s possible for ourselves and our partners every day. With specialization in working with shippers and carriers, products and supplies have been relocated from one place to another on behalf of thousands of clients. Our relentless pursuit of perfection fuels our ability to optimize operations, identify efficiencies, build technology and deliver innovation. In addition to expanding its workforce, proceeds from the new investment will let our client continue to invest in its technology and create new service offerings. We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we are a “people-first” organization!
Our client is looking for dedicated, high-energy candidate to join their growing sales department (ON-Site) that is committed to servicing their carriers and exceeding expectations. As a Logistic Sales Representative, this role is crucial to scaling the growth of the enterprise clientele. If you're a fit for this role, you're likely to be someone who is motivated, results-driven, & enjoys working in a dynamic team environment. You will be playing a key role by generating leads!
What YOU get to go DO with this mission driven company!
- Generating leads and hitting the phones! You will research new accounts, make outbound phone calls and send emails to establish strong business connections.
- Managing your book of business. Once you land an account on the Carrier or Business Development side, you will manage the day to day of that account and be the main point-of-contact.
- Creating and maintaining strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Solving problems - logistics never stops! You’ll be responsible for putting out fires and bringing solutions to the table.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Candidates with degrees in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Business, or another related field are highly preferred.
- Hustle, Communication, Fearlessness, and Negotiation skills will be key for locking in sales. - Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment - Problem-solve through issues that occur during transit.
- An LFG attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Ability to negotiate and collaborate as you will enable service to our customers and their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
- Available to start within the next month. We are ready to have you join our team!
What's in it for YOU?
- Great competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays..Lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily. Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar.
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program and Resource Groups.