Flex your hyper-organization and client-services skills to support our Fortune 1000 clients with ad-hoc procurement needs, budget reporting, and oddball requests.
Are you eager to apply your crazy attention to detail and friendly flexibility to support Fortune 1000 clients? How about purchasing travel and goods and processing wire payments for large-scale international TV commercial shoots? Procuring large quantities of gadgets and gizmos for our corporate clients and shipping them all over the world? Working with our accounting team to track every penny, generate billing, manage the client's budget and provide reports? How about working on a small team to deliver big results for large companies?
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Client Service Coordinator to join our HQ team. As a key part of our internal operations, you will collaborate with our finance and creative services teams to help us provide timely, efficient and effective services to our corporate clients and creative vendors. This is a hands-on, tactical, collaborative role where precision, attention to detail, and process thinking are as critical as friendly and flexible client services.
This position pays $18-20/hr depending on experience.
Some specific daily activities include:
- Make travel arrangements (hotel, flight) for individuals and entire teams
- Purchase creative assets on request (digital stock, sound, video, and whatever other fuzzy things they need)
- Organize and track the spending using customized tracking tools and processes
- Route the paperwork to our Accounting team so that everything paid promptly and invoiced to the correct client cost centers
- Respond super fast to client requests to help them get what they need, when they need it
- Other duties as assigned
This position does not require much specific prior experience. We're looking for an extremely detail-oriented and client-services-oriented Coordinator. Help us see you as such by copy/pasting each numbered question below into the "how does this opportunity fit you" section of the application and briefly addressing each requirement:
1. What is the best example of your 1-2 years of experience with highly-detailed data-intensive experience?
2. Describe your strongest experience responding extremely quickly to the rapidly-changing requests of multiple stake-holders.
3. What is the best example of your knowledge of the inner workings of enterprise-level client services or operational support?
4. Our system is custom-built, but tell us what project tracking or budget tracking systems you've used previously. Haven't used one of those? Tell us about how you stay organized, keep track of things, or manage complicated aspects of your life.
5. Have you ever used Filemaker? It's not an essential requirement; we're just curious. That's what we use and if you have that experience, it would shorten the learning curve.
6. What's your strongest MS Office app?
7. Are you into marketing and/or technology? Most of your projects will involve those things, so that might help.
8. Are you a people person? Tell us how you feel about serving others?
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at our main office in central Northeast Austin. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.