Evins Personnel ConsultantsAustin Metroplex15d ago
Join a Team with Great Pay, Flexible Hours, Temporary, Full-time and PRN Work!
Why You? Because We Need experienced and skilled Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Medication Aides to provide care and assist residents with all daily living skills in senior residential living facilities which may or may not have COVID-19 positive residents. You may or may not work with COVID-19 positive residents.
- $14.00/Hour - $18.00/Hour (Non-COVID)
- $24.00/Hour (COVID)
Job Duties/Responsibilities Include:
- CNAs and Certified Medication Aides caring for residents
- Monitor and record take vital signs, intake and output
- Administer routine prescribed medication, as protocol allows, monitor and document patient responses
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing and feeding, grooming, activities
- Respond to/assist nurses and other medical staff, as required
What We Need:
- CNAs and Certification Medication Aides with nursing home/senior residential facility experience
- Texas Nurse's Assistant certification or Texas Medication Aide certification or Equivalent
- BLS or CPR certification
- PRN Work, Days, Nights, and Weekend Shifts Available Can Work a Little or a LOT!!
When We Need:
- Immediate openings are available, Call (512) 454-9561 for Rebecca, Ed, Skylar or Carmen
Everyone is encouraged to APPLY! EVINS GROUP is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, conducting personnel activities in accordance with established federal, state and local EEO laws and regulations.
Visit our website for more information and job openings at www.evinspersonnelconsultants.com.
EVINS PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS, INC
2013 West Anderson Lane, Austin, Texas 78757
Phone: (512) 454-9561
To keep our staff and applicants safe as possible, we are following CDC guidelines, installed clear plastic barriers and provide masks, gloves and sanitizer. Please wear a mask when you arrive for your scheduled interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, PRN