Corporate Trainer/Facilitator, People Development
TMCRound Rock1M ago
Join an organization that sets the standard for excellence in instructor led training with an genuine passion for developing people .The purpose of this contract position is to teach assigned classes, workshop and/or seminars in response to company need and course schedule. These courses may include professional development training via delivery methodologies such as instructor led (classroom), seminars and workshops to include business management topics such as Communication Skills for Business, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement & Retention, Organizational Culture and Learning & Development.
1) Design, Prepare and Deliver transformative multi-modal opportunities for learning and development (i.e. classroom instructor led, workshops, seminars) utilizing effective communication, classroom/workshop management, leadership , trainer, and teaching techniques.
2) Develops new programs, workshops/seminars and/or courses and syllabi. Evaluates programs, courses and workshop/seminars, including teaching methods, materials; revises existing programs, workshops/seminars and/or courses as assigned.
3) Deliver highly interactive, engaging, immersive and meaningful sessions while maintaining a high level of energy throughout the delivery.
4) Evaluate the impact of training programs to improve content quality, effectiveness and participant experience.
Minimum Trainer Requirements
Excellent communication both orally and in writing and presentation skills, experience teaching adults in the classroom or corporate setting, and subject matter expertise resulting from formal education and on-the-job experience are required. Knowledge of experiential, action -based adult learning and instructional design theories.
Successful and substantial teaching experience in subject matter in a classroom and/or corporate setting.
Brings innovation, energy and passion around learning and development.
Strong instructor/classroom/executive presence with exceptional communication skills.
Requires an advanced background in learning and development with 5-7 + years of experience delivering curriculum to a diverse audience.
Ability to pivot in a fast paced and ambiguous environment and lead through change.
Excellent time management and prioritization skills with an eye for detail.
High familiarity and comfort with technology to support digital learning modalities.
Ability to work interdependently and collaboratively.
Industry Certification in subject matter is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Confidence and business savviness to engage and facilitate and present to diverse and executive leadership.
Establish and communicate clear learning outcomes for learning activities and be able to access and achieve Learning Outcomes.
Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet participants varying needs.
Commitment to positive client experience, and is agile with the ability to adjust and apply multiple facilitation techniques to address learner needs.
Instruct and monitor participants in the use of learning materials using relevant technology to support instruction.
Currency and depth of knowledge in the applicable field.
Knowledge of and commitment to teaching strategies and practices that enhance student success, including effective use of technology.
Demonstrated ability to employ innovative teaching techniques and methodologies.
PowerPoint Expert and avid consumer of leadership development content via books, eLearning, Podcasts, etc.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All resume must include a list of all topics facilitated/trained including skill level
- A teaching demonstration/presentation may be a part of the interview process