Creative Campaign Specialist
Overview: Drive creative digital marketing projects from budget to campaign delivery as part of a collaborative high-tech marketing team
Location: remote in Texas, but preferably Austin hybrid onsite/remote
Compensation: Based on 3-5 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring immediately for a full-time ongoing opportunity for a Creative Project Specialist to join our team supporting a leader in high-performance PC hardware, named on Newsweek's America's Most Responsible Companies 2022 list. As part of a collaborative creative team, you will move digital-first campaign projects forward autonomously: managing the details, timeline, schedule, meeting notes, and budget as well as collaborating with the larger team. As the closest person to every project, you understand how campaigns are interconnected and pursue excellence in consistent alignment with the corporate brand and customer needs. We prefer local Austin-area candidates but will consider well-matched candidates to work fully remote (in the US only) from these target states: FL, OH, NC, MA, MI, MD, MN, TX, and VA.
• As the Creative Project Specialist, you’ll collaborate with the Creative Campaigns Manager, mapping plans and resources for campaigns, driving projects daily, and communicating with account administrators
• Project manage the creation and brand guidance of assets for digital-first campaigns (3-5 at a time), from video to animated banners to static banners and website skins, and a range of about 20 assets that are produced for each 2- to 8-month campaign
• On a day-to-day basis: status and budget documents, project timelines, meeting notes and recaps, presentation deck support
• Own the campaign budget process, including tracking all estimates, approvals, POs, and invoices, and align current scopes of work to in-progress campaigns
• Ensure tasks have clear objectives, ownership, timelines, and clearly defined deliverables, and adhere to the campaign process
• Consolidate and track all presentation decks to help prepare for internal creative sell-in of the work
• Manage production of campaign assets across all deliverables, paying close attention to consistency in tone-of-voice, look/feel, and overall creative alignment in partnership with the formal brand and creative review processes
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 3-5 years experience in an advertising agency account-based role with 2-3 years of that experience working on digital campaigns
• Demonstrated ability to ramp up quickly on online communities and engage with product audiences across various platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch
• Track record of product launch and brand campaign support a plus
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders on creative campaigns: creatives, marketers, strategists, and producers
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or associated field
• Familiarity with digital creative assets such as animated banners, static banners, website skins, video, and related media
• Ability to get up to speed quickly on the PC Hardware products
• Superior project timeline, work-back schedule development, and risk assessment
• Passionate about building strong internal and external partner relationships, earning trust and confidence as an essential member of the team
• Demonstrate business sense in thinking through holistic campaign development across marketing segments and products prioritization skills: comfortable simultaneously juggling multiple, deadline-driven projects with tight timelines
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.
Liaison strives for our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. We therefore require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all new employees, unless exempted from this requirement by means of an approved accommodation or when the role is expected to be 100% remote indefinitely. Some of our clients have different policies, and we require employees to comply with the policy that provides the most protection, whether it is our policy or our client’s policy, to the extent allowed by law.