Customer Service Specialist
Evins PersonnelAustin, TX4M ago
Excellent Opportunity in downtown Austin for professional, communicative problem solvers!!
This well respected state agency offers a collaborative environment, outstanding coworkers,
extensive training and career growth.
Job duties will include:
- Communicating one on one with a diverse group of state employees by phone or email.
- Explaining complex information, researching answers, documenting solutions.
- Data entry
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university. Each year of relevant experience over the required minimum may be substituted for education.
- Three (3) years customer service experience.
- Experience applying and explaining complex law, rules, policies or procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and effective use of Windows based computer software, including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer.
- Experience in human resources related field including health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plans or other employee benefits.
- College or professional development coursework in human resources, insurance, retirement plans or other employee benefits.
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
Call Nancy for more information.... 512 454-9561