Liaison Creative + MarketingSouthwest Austin13d ago
Create stories out of a wide range of corporate communications video assets.
Duties & Responsibilities
Join our small creative team embedded within our large Fortune 500 technology client as a Designer bringing ideas to life in a highly collaborative creative environment.
We are hiring a full-time ongoing team-oriented person to bring their design conceptualization chops to a team that is wowing the industry with their digital, print, web, and event work in the gaming and visualization tech space. This opportunity leans heavily on your Photoshop comp skills to bring ideas to life. We offer long-term growth and full benefits for a professional visual problem-solver seeking to leverage 3-6 years of relevant experience.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with Senior Creative leadership to flush out concepts and then lead bringing those ideas to life. Your mastery of Adobe, typography skills, old fashion graphic design sensibilities, and hustle will serve you well!
- Exercise your visual problem skills on projects spanning data visualization, gaming bundles, marketing collateral, sales tools, and even setting visual tone for industry events
- Pitch your ideas within the creative team and internal clients driving the best story solution
- Collaborate throughout the day with internal clients and other creatives to quickly develop multiple proofs of concepts
- Use your 100% proficiency in Adobe CS and are ready to learn more tools to comp and tell stores!
Background & Experience
- 3-6 years of experience in a Designer role (please include a standard chronological resume with this application)
- Agency or in-house creative team experience is desired, and the ability to multitask quickly is essential
- We're interested to see your online portfolio showcasing your top-notch work showing your ability to go from an idea sketch to a production-ready file. Work should include web, print, and digital. No attachments, downloads, or links to multiple samples, please
- Adobe Creative Suite with mastery of Photoshop for generating concepts
- Basics in building web pages and desire to learn enhanced proto tools like Webflow
- Other tools and skills related to bringing ideas to life are welcomed so please mention those tools and skills in your "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application
- You are into building strong collaborative relationships, design feedback energizes you, and you dream in CMYK, RGB, and Pantone colors
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 3-6 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.