To apply please email a Word format resume to Tatiana at email@example.com Thank you!
Title: Service Desk Technician
Location: North Austin, TX
The Desktop Systems Specialist role is to install, administer, and ensure the stable operation of end-user desktop and laptop systems and user access management. This includes front line support for maintaining the availability of client/server applications and network systems, new implementations, and developing and maintaining documentation related to these support processes. The Desktop Systems Specialist will also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate manner and provide end user training when required.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
End User Support
- 2 years of experience in direct IT Support or Engineering Support or 2 year degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to communicate effectively with technical and nontechnical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in groups and independently
- Solve problems timely and effectively
- Take initiative
- Persistently drive projects to successful completion
- Strong interest in working with technology
- Project management skills