Digital Asset Coordinator - Marketing
Liaison Creative+MarketingRemote (must be located in TX, MN, or TN)3 days ago
Overview: Manage the flow of assets in a rebranding project with a leading medical products innovator
Location: Remote (must be located in TX, MN, or TN)
Compensation: Based on experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time schedule, business hours CST, originally budgeted until Dec 2021
Join our small creative team embedded within our large Fortune 500 technology client as a Digital Marketing Asset Coordinator. This is a remote role for a ten-month project, full-time with full benefits. This position supports a team leading the rebranding of assets for one of the world leaders in medical products. You'll work from home in close collaboration with our lead Digital Asset Manager using the Celum DAM system, Excel, and various Adobe products. This is an excellent fit for someone looking to leverage 2-4 years of intensive multitasking experience in a marketing setting managing digital assets. This is a remote position; however we are only considering candidates based in TX, MN, and TN. Austin, TX area or Minneapolis - St Paul area preferred. This position is initially set up to cover projects which are set to conclude at the end of 2021, however, could continue indefinitely depending on team needs.
- Assist the lead Project Manager on our Creative Services team with asset organization, the creation and maintenance of metadata, and quality assurance reviews
- Download source files (InDesign, PDF, videos, etc) in preparation for migration to new asset system
- Create metadata for source files and supporting assets
- Manage naming conventions for source files
- Check asset links to renamed files
- Manage the file upload process into asset management system
- Tack missing assets
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-4 years of intensive multitasking experience in a marketing setting
- One year of experience in the management and organization of digital creative assets for multiple stakeholders
- High tech or large corporate experience using a range of enterprise systems is strongly preferred
- Experience with the management and organization of digital assets like InDesign, Photoshop, PDFs, and Videos.
- Incredible organizational skills as you organize and populate asset libraries
- This is a remote position; however we are only considering candidates based in TX, MN, and TN. Austin, TX area or Minneapolis - St Paul area preferred.
- Asset management tools Celum a plus but not required, Adobe's DAM (Adobe Experience Manager), or ADAM experience a plus
- Basics of navigating Adobe Creative Suite applications with saving and file linking skills
- Excel skill up to basic formulae and quickkeys
- Remote communication tools Workfront, Basecamp, or similar
- Be warned: Files are for marketing medical products, so you'll need to be comfortable with images depicting medical injuries and emergencies. On the plus side, you'll be helping sell products that help people in graphically difficult situations.
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance;
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave;
- 401k program with company matching;
- Short- and long-term disability insurance;
- Paid group term life insurance;
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage;
- Optional Pet Insurance;
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.