DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
AffinipayAustin, TX8M ago
AffiniPay is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a growing team and company, with budgets and autonomy to drive results while also experimenting and having fun. Our ideal candidate is a creative and analytical mind with the ability to plan and execute digital marketing programs across multiple brands to drive qualified traffic, leads, and new customers.
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs (SEM, SEO, social, ABM, dynamic content, and other targeted paid media) that drive both self-serve signups and demo requests for sales team
- Daily campaign management including bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Ops to measure, monitor, report, and optimize campaign performance - with a focus on qualified leads, CPL, and LTV/CAC - following prospects from their initial engagement, to opportunity, to close
- Collaborate with Creative Team on content strategy, UX, and design that drives traffic and conversions
- Develop and execute on our personalization strategy and roadmap
- Curate and test new channels and ad partners to increase our channel diversity
- Incorporate quantitative and data-driven thinking into ideation, planning, and execution - including running experiments and conversion optimization tests
- Own SEO strategy and execution with support from Content and Development Teams
- Balance improving processes and tools while meeting ongoing lead delivery goals
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role managing digital campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven success with SEM, SEO, social, ABM, dynamic content, and other targeted paid media experiences
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on target, budget, and deadline
- Deep familiarity with paid media best practices and ad partners, including segmentation, personalization, targeting, and retargeting
- Ability to work in a team environment with staff at all levels, giving and accepting constructive feedback, and adapting quickly to changing requirements and tight deadlines
- Software experience:
- Expert level: Social Media platforms, CMS, Google AdWords, ABM (Rollworks preferred), SEO/SEM tools (MOZ, SEMrush), personalization tools
- Intermediate: Google Analytics / Tag Manager
- Bonus: Marketo, Salesforce, HTML/CSS
About AffiniPayAt AffiniPay, we’re continuously tackling exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in fintech has fostered our fast-moving, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to create, work together, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team-members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Competitive PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun destination quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply with Indeed