Northwest Austin Opportunity!! Temp to Hire with opportunity for career growth.
Are you a person who loves details and accuracy? Can you exceed expectations? Are you interested in small business growth, how processes work? Able to learn quickly?? This may be the career for you!
Here's what you could be doing on a daily basis:
• Assist Customers with inquiries via email regarding various documents.
• Proficiently utilize customer support tools, systems and procedures to provide accurate, authoritative and timely support solutions that exceed Customer expectations.
• Support operations by cross-training on related jobs.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and results-driven.
• Ability to work with goals and quotas and excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Copy editing, proofreading, data entry, or academic grading experience a huge plus.
• Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems: Windows XP, MS Internet Explorer, Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo, Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
• Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• BA/BS Degree preferred
Temp to Hire, wide array of benefits, career growth, business casual work environment with enthusiastic co-workers!
Call Dayna or Nancy now for more information at 512 454-9561 Interviewing Immediately!!
We help great people find great jobs. Evins Personnel Consultants works with many of Texas' most prominent and successful companies. Contact us now to discuss the type of job that is best for you. Whether you are looking for a full-time career position, short-term temporary position, or something in between, Evins Personnel can help you find your next great job.
We offer a wide variety of full-time professional positions, challenging temporary assignments, competitive pay, and opportunities to work with great companies. We can help you start earning immediately, improve your skills, and find that next great position that fits your needs.
Austin office 512-454-9561 / 2013 W. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757