Email Marketing Specialist
Lightspeed SystemsAustin, TX18d ago
Do you believe that when properly planned and executed, email can be the most powerful B2B marketing and communication channel? We do too – but we know it takes just the right person to get it right. Lightspeed Systems is in search of an Email Marketing Specialist with marketing automation and email marketing experience to join our team and accelerate growth. You'll execute best-in-class marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital and email, to help drive demand, enhance loyalty, and scale revenue for our market-leading SAAS solutions.
In this role, which can be based out of either our Austin or Portland office, you can put your data-driven mindset, creative chops, and execution skills to use to make a real impact – on the marketing department, in the whole company, and across K12 education.
Want your application to rise to the top? Be sure to check out our application requirements below.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Utilize Pardot Engagement Studio to create nurture campaigns that lead prospective customers from awareness through to consideration and purchase, then ongoing satisfaction
- Stay focused on key metrics for success and ongoing testing, improvement, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns
- Manage campaigns and segments
- Create grammatically and technically precise content to communicate the advantages and differentiators of our solutions
- Influence in or participation in social, web, PPC, and other channels
- Marketing automation experience REQUIRED. Very strong preference to Pardot expertise, including campaigns, segmentation, and Engagement Studio
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in B2B environment; SAAS preferred
- Understanding of multi-channel campaigns
- Wickedly awesome communication and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- We're a collaborative team – so you're never alone on an island – but we make sure everyone has ownership of key projects, the tools to succeed, and the credit for their accomplishments
- We offer flexible working environments, including opportunities for flex and partial WFH arrangements
- We move fast, we avoid ruts, and we're open to new ideas
- We offer great perks from 401K match to excellent health care plans to casual food-filled offices
- We're in a period of tremendous growth, offering ongoing advancement for stellar employees
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Submit your resume WITH COVER LETTER!
- Complete the supplemental application questions.
- Complete Part 1 of our assessment (7-10 min max) at this link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/OgjOP
- Candidates selected to move forward in discussions will be required to complete an assigned writing project.