AustinPeopleWorksAustin, Texas4M ago
This position requires you to work onsite at an office with strict COVID safety protocols. No remote work.
Job Type: Full-time (note: this is not a temporary or contract position)
We’re assisting a great company with their next great hire.
This position is with a fast-growing company that is willing to train you if you’re willing to learn and want a career instead of “just a job.” They offer health insurance, 401(k), 2 weeks of PTO, and 11 holidays per year. They also have a great team culture and are highly rated in their industry on Yelp and Google.
About The Company & Position
Are you looking to join an organization where you’ll become part of a tight family atmosphere? An organization that is at the top of the game in the title industry? An organization that values diversity, proactive, smart and professional individuals and offers the opportunity to grow as a professional and build your knowledge for a long-term career? If so, this company might just be the professional home you’re looking for.
This position isn’t for the faint at heart. You’ll be super busy all the time and working with sophisticated and, yes, sometimes demanding clients, and it can get stressful. The good thing is, it’s never boring. The kind of clients they work with are those who have come to expect excellence, so the bar is raised for exceptional service delivered by exceptional talent, and this means employees who want to work with the best of the best. Professionalism and respect not only for clients but for fellow colleagues is crucial. When it’s busy, it’s all hands-on deck and no time for pettiness or those whose feelings are easily hurt. It’s business, and sometimes moving fast can feel a little impersonal, but if you’re integrated into the synchronicity of the business, you’ll thrive with this smart family team.
What’s in it for you besides amazing training and working and learning from smart, caring people? Well, to start, a great benefit package and the ability to truly grow and build a professional career for yourself.
Take a look at the skills needed and know that you’re already moving to the top of the list if you meet the most important criteria: being smart; being a forward thinker; being conscientious and detail oriented (this is a must); thriving on perfection yet staying humble; and being a kind, warm, and caring person who wants to work in a truly diverse organization.
From there, important skills that come into play will definitely include being technology savvy to work with systems and video calls with clients; a bit of a love relationship with numbers, forms, and even legal documents; being very detailed minded, as well someone who double checks their work; and to restate the most important skill/trait, possessing an incredible “can do” customer service skills to ensure the firm is being represented as the premium place to do business where clients will want to return again and again.
This isn’t a role to shine alone in – you excel when all are working cohesively together and in unison. If you don’t match the skills exactly, but this opportunity sings to your heart, we still want to hear from you. Although skills and experience are important and will trump if all other is equal, finding the right fit will remain most important in our search. We truly want the best of the best and realize that there are plenty of individuals who haven’t found their calling yet and are looking for this rare opportunity to step into it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Noting and forwarding all updated and new agent contact information to receptionist for shared and marketing contact list correction
- Informing reception of first-time homebuyers and creating a great working experience for new agents prior to closing
- As first point of contact, conversing with and accommodating client needs during contract/EM receipt period; i.e. first impression for escrow team/company
- Executing step-by-step processes on a timely basis, e.g. receipting contracts and earnest money, sending out notifications to all parties, preparing physical file, ordering title commitment upon receipt of contract, determining if an HOA exists, ordering documents, ordering taxes, etc.
- Matching invoices with checks and providing checks to front desk for mailout
- Setting up file order for packaging and serving as back up for scanning/packaging on busy days/end of month
- When all tasks are complete, requesting additional tasks first from resident team and then other teams
- High School Graduate
- Experience in title, escrow, or a related real estate field a plus
- Exhibiting good time management and prioritization of tasks
- Expert computer skills including working knowledge of Outlook, internet applications, and/or company specific databases
- Must have ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking, working under pressure, and meeting deadlines
- High attention to detail, proven ability to follow processes, and quality conscious
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization and interpersonal skills
Interested? If so, please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.