EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CHIEF LEARNING AND ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
Goodwill of Central TexasAustin TX5M ago
The Provide executive support for the Chief Learning and Engagement Officer, the Board of Directors’ Committees, and provide support services for Vice Presidents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide administrative support in a variety of functions to the Chief Learning and Engagement Officer that are focused on increasing the efficiency of the executive and ensures effective use of time and productive interactions with staff and the public.
2. Act as a point of contact or gatekeeper between top management and other stakeholders.
3. Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision making.
4. Provide oversight and guidance to projects of high importance.
5. Review, prioritize, direct and delegate a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that are presented to the executive for consideration.
6. Summarize, prioritize, and research information into a concise and usable format for the executive to review.
7. Respond to or route priority or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging on behalf of the executive.
8. Responsible for schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, company records management, data analysis, and representing the executive to others. Use discretion and judgement and knowledge of the organization to facilitate the executive's activities.
9. Handle confidential information and communications.
10. Create or direct creation of reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials for the executive.
11. Has a broad knowledge and understanding of the company's operations and business objectives.
12. Maintain records, retrieve information, and produce correspondence, reports and forms, preparing information and reports for Chief Learning and Engagement Officer and VP's in a timely fashion.
13. Attend meetings as scheduled, include board meetings and board committee meetings, selected management and organizational meetings.
14. Plan and prepare for Executive, Board, and Committee, meetings including notices, minutes, support documentation, and accommodations.
15. Ensure that all work generated reflects a neat, professional image.
16. Develop and maintain divisional balanced scorecard and use results to drive positive change.
17. Maintain a positive, team oriented relationship with leadership, and encourage interactions between all departments.
18. Represent the company in the community in a positive fashion.
19. Demonstrate ethics and comply with Corporate Compliance Program
1. 5 years of administrative experience at the executive level.
2. Must be experienced in Microsoft Office and type 50 wpm accurately.
3. Must possess excellent organizational skills, be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and have shorthand or Dictaphone transcription skills.
4. Able to react quickly to changing demands in a fast paced environment.
5. Ability to perform advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad comprehensive experiences, skills and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
6. Must provide valid Texas driver’s license, liability insurance and good driving record.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $29.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Store Discounts