Food Production Supervisor
Cece's Veggie CoAustin1Y ago
POSITION: Production Supervisor
REPORT TO: Production Manager
At Cece’s Veggie Co., we believe in simple nutrition. Cece’s is your personal sous chef, prepping 100% organic spiralized noodles, riced veggies and meal kits that go from pan to table in 8 minutes or less. Cece’s veggies can be enjoyed raw, sautéed as a grain alternative, and in salads, soups and more! Add a fresh twist to breakfast, lunch or dinner with all the taste and texture of your favorite grain-based recipes for a fraction of the carbs and calories.
Cece’s veggies are responsibly sourced, USDA certified organic and gluten free, vegan and paleo friendly with no added preservatives, sugars or salts. With Cece’s Veggie Co., your daily dose of veggies is just a twirl away. Less prep work. Less clean up. More veggies. More fun. Cece’s Veggie Co.
Simple But Twisted.®
Responsible for supervising team members and all hand-on production processes and protocols from turning raw vegetables into finished products. Partnering with the Safety & Quality and Shipping & Receiving team to ensure consistency and top quality of our products before delivering them to our customers nationwide. Responsible to follow and carry out food safety standards, workplace safety, and efficient productivity.
- Assists team members to prepare raw vegetables including washing, peeling, cutting and chopping
- Manages production protocols and processes to meet employee safety standards, PPE compliance, food safety, cost controlling, and proper rotation
- Monitors and checks for product quality and notifies manager when applicable
- Coordinates with production manager to enhance team productivity and training
- Supports production managers to resolve technical issues and employee relations
- Assists production managers to meet department budget and operation standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to multi-task and lead individuals and team
- Ability to work with upper management to improve production and overall performance
- Ability to comply to all GMPs and safety regulations at all times
- Ability to function in cold (35°F), wet and moderate noise environment
- Ability to to stand, walk, bend, reach, push, pull, carry and lift items weighing up to 45 pounds
- Ability to perform repetitive movements of arm and hand for a prolonged period of time or potentially an entire shift
- Ability to understand basic English in some specific area of production