Freelance Corporate Video Motion Graphics Designer
Liaison Creative+MarketingAustin-area Remote2M ago
Overview: Collaborate on projects on a week-to-week basis that help a leader in consumer tech tell its story to the world
Compensation: We are letting the market determine rates. Please indicate your hourly rate range in the first line of the cover letter
Hours/Duration: As-needed, sporadic with occasional multi-day sprints.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has some upcoming projects starting mid-September which require the services of an Austin-based freelance motion graphics freelancer with the ability to respond in real-time and take on work-day flex projects as needed. Supporting a Fortune 500 leader in consumer PC technology, our embedded team is facing a crunch time and needs the services of an expert 2d motion animator with exceptional collaboration and client-services skills.
• Work with existing footage and rough cuts to add necessary After Effects animation and other post production that enhances video quality and storytelling impact under the guidance of creative leadership through multiple rounds of revisions while providing a high level of client services
• Collaborate with an existing embedded corporate creative team to enhance their strength for a big surge in work mid-September through November and likely beyond
• Spring into action with same day response to get projects on your work-week schedule for event-centric corporate communications videos that turn advances in consumer PC technology into compelling narratives. Project range from one day to 3 weeks in duration
• Occasional same-day hard media transfer in person in south Austin -- and eventual in-person meetings when safe -- may be required, so we are only considering local freelancers
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• Your application includes a link to a single streaming-enabled demo reel showcasing a breadth of 2d animation work (please no attachments, file-sharing links, or links to multiple separate samples. We will need to see a reel)
• You're a full-time freelancer without existing full-time schedule commitments for the foreseeable future. We expect to share you with your other clients of course, but we can't share you with a full-time job
• High tech commercial work a big plus
• Occasional same-day hard media transfer in person in south Austin -- and eventual in-person meetings when safe -- may be required, so we are only considering local freelancers. Non-local candidates can only be considered if you make it clear you'll be local before mid September no matter what
• After Effects
• You'll use your own copy of Creative Cloud on your own system to deliver AE and Premiere-ready files to onsite production teams
• Liaison employee benefits will not be provided for this self-employed 1099 freelance opportunity.