Freelance Graphic Designer
Liaison Creative+MarketingAustin-area Remote19d ago
Overview: Collaborate on projects on a week-to-week basis that help a leader in consumer tech tell its story to the world. Must be local.
Location: Austin-area Remote
Compensation: Please indicate your target hourly rate in the "how does this opportunity fit you?" section of the application.
Hours/Duration: As-needed, sporadic with occasional multi-day sprints including weekends. Must be local.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has some upcoming projects starting which require the services of an Austin-based Freelance Graphic Designer with the ability to respond in real-time and take on work-day flex projects as needed. We have several clients, but this need is driven by a Fortune 500 leader in consumer PC technology, where our existing embedded team is facing a crunch time and needs the services of an expert multi-media Graphic Designer with exceptional collaboration and client-services skills.
• Design and produce, and occasionally concept high tech product marketing toolkits which include HTML, print-ready PDF, and other design deliverables
• Occasional same-day hard media transfer in person in south Austin -- and eventual in-person meetings when safe -- may be required, so we are only considering local freelancers
• Spring into action with same day response to get projects on your work-week schedule and frequent weekends for 2-5 day sprints
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• Occasional same-day meetings in person -- when safe -- may be required, so we are only considering local freelancers. Non-local candidates can only be considered if you make it clear you'll be local before mid October no matter what
• Your application includes a link to an exceptional web-based design portfolio that shows a strong foundation in high-tech B2B marketing (please no attachments, file-sharing links, or links to multiple separate samples. We will need to see a reel)
• You're a full-time freelancer without existing full-time schedule commitments for the foreseeable future. We expect to share you with your other clients of course, but we can't share you with a full-time job
• High tech commercial work a big plus
• Expert in design for web and print
• You'll use your own copy of Creative Cloud on your own system to deliver files to onsite marketing and creative teams
• Liaison employee benefits will not be provided for this self-employed 1099 freelance opportunity.