Deliver winning design for web and print on a collaborative corporate creative team.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our team supporting our high tech client's internal creative team. You'll leverage your experience with digital design and typography to collaborate with a dedicated creative team onsite for our high-tech corporate client in Round Rock.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays a salary of $51/yr and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
As a graphic designer, you'll work closely with art directors, photographers and writers to deliver strategic and innovative marketing campaigns and product launches. This position requires a detailed understanding of the design process, drawing from a broad experience of web and print projects. A history of successful projects involving the full delivery of finished campaigns is essential. This position includes creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity.
- 1-3 years of experience in a graphic designer role
- Web-based portfolio showing work friendly to high-tech corporate aesthetic needs. (no attachments, download links or multiple sample links please)
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Detailed understanding of design processes and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Passion for learning
- Desire to drive for excellent work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.