Collaborate on package designs for IT products with a world leader in enterprise and consumer technology
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to support the creative graphic packaging design solutions for IT products in various phases of design. As someone who thrives on creative collaboration while meeting individual design goals within a fast-paced environment, you'll join our team onsite for our high-tech corporate client at their product development campus in northeast Austin.
This role is full-time, onsite in the Parmer Lane and IH35 area. Liaison employee benefits include 100% employer paid medical/dental, Wellness program, retirement plan with matching money, and paid time off. Conversion to client-side employment at the same level and compensation is expected around 9 months.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build concepts to use in package and graphic design
- Participate in planning, researching, designing, layout
- Understand about a brand and create a visual identity for the brand including a logo, icon and style guide
- Execute graphic design projects
- Manipulate text images and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications
- Create a presentation deck with Power point, motion graphic and rendering
- Collaborates with team in addition to Industrial Designers, PKG ENG, Marketing and others to understand design requirements
- Manage the schedule and tacking each project to deliver the design on time
- Demonstrated graphic design experience on the brand identity & packaging design
- Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
- Design and production chops for all packing related aspects such as creating visuals, image manipulation, type design, designing style guides, and preparing ideas for presentations in PPT
- An exceptional online portfolio showing packaging designs for any industry or product (no attachments, download links, or multiple links please)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required. Illustrator and Photoshop and In-design experience needed
- Candidates may also be familiar with rendering(Keyshot), visualization, 2D drawing, image editing, motion graphic
- Knowledge of 3D rendering(Fusion 360)/CAD for presentation is a plus
- Knowledge of packaging design, printing, materials, and package structure is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the Paramer campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.