Overview: Key role with social media employee advocacy program with a leading PC Hardware company's B2B team.
Location: Southwest Austin, TX 78735 2 days a week
Compensation: Based on 5-7 years of experience.
Hours/Duration: Full-time, ongoing
Liaison Creative +Marketing has a full-time hybrid role for a Corporate Social Media Strategist/Manager with a global technology leader. This opportunity is at the center of a social media employee advocacy program, building social growth through employees' voices about tech products impacting the fields of medicine, science, technology, education, and entertainment (gaming). If you have 5 years of varied experience with social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok), content strategy, PR, and writing for internal communications/social, this could be a great fit. This role is onsite two days a week in southwest Austin, Texas. Candidates outside of the areaÂ mustÂ indicate their date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How Does This Opportunity Fit You?" section of the application to be considered for this local position.
- Be part of a highly visible team with executive leadership, great mentors, and leadership making a difference
- Work directly with community/social managers and agency partners to establish best practices, education, and processes for growing social media advocacy and employee participation on LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter
- Optimize new and existing strategies for employee advocates, establishing content collaboration with subject matter experts with employees in sales, marketing, and engineering
- Grow internal employee advocate community across business units
- Develop engaging internal communication and education plans for social media best practices for employees
- Own editorial calendar and curate content from partners for social publishing (LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter)
- Provide analysis on employee social media efforts, develop internal and training content
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- -7 years of experience in communication, marketing, or social with at least 1 year in the B2B tech industry
- 4-year degree in relevant communications, marketing, or applicable studies
- Creative writing skills converting corporate/product stories into compelling bite-sized content
- Skilled at communicating with executive leadership to subject matter expert
- Experience managing and growing online communities and implementing social media content strategy/internal communications programs
- Ability to implement strategic objectives (growing employee programs and increasing engagement)
- Experience in corporate communications and marketing
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Facebook, TikTok, etc.)
- Experience using information and team collaboration platforms like Microsoft SharePoint or similar
- Skilled in using social media scheduling and analytics tools (Khoros, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, or similar)
- Exposure to social advocate platforms (EveryoneSocial, Elevate, etc.) is a plus, we will train
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance
Liaison strives for our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. We therefore require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all new employees, unless exempted from this requirement by means of an approved accommodation or when the role is expected to be 100% remote indefinitely. Some of our clients have different policies, and we require employees to comply with the policy that provides the most protection, whether it is our policy or our client’s policy, to the extent allowed by law.