Human Resources Advisor Senior (Employee Relations)
City of Austin WaterAustin, TX4M ago
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in related field, plus four (4) years of HR experience.
- One (1) additional year of experience may substitute for the education up to the maximum of four (4) years.
- Experience in employee complaint resolution and in conducting workplace investigations regarding discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, employee conduct, and/or retaliation
- Experience in conflict resolution strategies, including de-escalation, facilitating crucial conversations, mediation, and/or alternative dispute resolution
- Experience developing and updating policies and procedures, and implementing process improvements
- Knowledge and experience with laws and programs related to FMLA, ADA, Title VII, and Worker’s Compensation
- Knowledge and experience with City of Austin Personnel Policies and Municipal Civil Service Rules
- Experience developing and delivering workplace training on human resources topics
- Current PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-CP or IPMA-SCP certification