Be part of an internal ID team helping showcase design concepts.
Liaison Creative has an opportunity for an Industrial Designer with a focus on graphic design skills for concept presentation projects. Working onsite you will be supporting a team of award-winning Industrial Designers in north Austin. As part of this in-house ID studio, you will be creating graphics, renderings, and presentation layouts for computer gaming and high-end computer system idea and concept meetings.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to:
- Work with a world-renowned team of Industrial Designers for gaming and high-end performance computer systems
- Use your graphic design skills to design ID product stories and experiences via presentations, large format boards and PPT
- Create color, material, and finish documents that clearly explain design intent
- Develop iconography and graphics for concept presentations
- Curate photography and videos to support and communicate concepts
This full-time Liaison employee position and is likely to be ongoing after initial 8-month engagement. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, paid time off, wellness program, and more are available after 30 days.
- 1-3 years of experience in a role as an Industrial Designer in which designing for concept presentations was part of your role
- BS or BA in Industrial Design preferred
- Web-based portfolio showing industrial design rendering work along with a range of graphic design samples demonstrating your ability to generate clean and professional corporate level work (no attachments, download links or multiple sample links please)
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling programs ( Keyshot, Alias, Rhino, or Creo).
- 3D design software (Creo, SolidWorks, Rhino)
- KeyShot is desired, however, if you don't have that you will be learning it quickly!
- Excellent command of graphic design principles, visual communication, formats, typography, printing, and layout
- Solid production skills and basics of PowerPoint
- You can keep up with the hustle of getting components created and presentations assembled
- You cannot go a day without looking at uncrate.com for design language and ID trends!
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 8-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 1-3 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.