Instructional Systems Designer
Lynch Law FirmAnywhere1M ago
Instructional Systems Designer Job Posting
Contract engagement: 2-6 months
LLF is seeking an Instructional Systems Design professional for a 2-6 month project. You will work with a team of subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and structure a variety of online learning and development courses. There are no other subs on this contract. ISD must be highly experienced in PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate & Connect, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and other software programs used for curriculum design.
• Experience as a solo or lead content developer on ISD projects related to adult learners
• Experience working with SMEs in a collaborative environment; able to listen and provide recommendations.
• Fluency with instructional systems design (ISD) models and methodologies, best practices, authoring tools, and learning management systems integration.
• Experience creating job aids or other on-the-job resources that have a measurable impact on performance
• Experience creating learning content for multicultural adult audiences
• Knowledge of project management and time management tools and methodologies
To be a best fit for this project you need:
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to sign an NDA
If you are interested in the project, please reply with your prior experience and samples of work product.