Interaction and Visual Designer
Liaison Creative+MarketingAustin, Texasa month ago
Overview: Join a growing software design team with a world leader in computer hardware and software solutions
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: Based on 3 years of experience
Hours/Duration: Regular business hours. Remote for 6 months.
Liaison has an opportunity on a growing team for an Interaction Designer. Focused on large enterprise organizations' customer experiences and interface innovations, your partnership with research experts, Industrial Designers, and Software Engineers will give you the platform to create some of your best work! This is a 6-month project full-time with possible extension or client-side hire.
• Drive UI design deliverables across software projects and design initiatives
• Bring products to life from concept to development, distilling problems into intuitive, clean, user-friendly designs
• Create information architectures; apply and grow existing design languages and systems
• Ensure experiential designs achieve the highest level of usability, desirability, and customer satisfaction.
• Apply design research including usability studies, reports, trends, ethnography, user personas, and related information into design solutions and deliverables
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 3 years of experience in a UI Designer role
• 1 year of experience with digital interface design with an emphasis on Windows applications, mobile (iOS/Android), or web User Interfaces
• Undergraduate degree
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator), UI design tools (XD, Figma, or Axure)
• Advanced knowledge of typography, color, space, layout, texture, responsive and visual design for commerce environments
• Experience working in information technology (IT), government, financial, data management, regulatory, or medical fields a PLUS
• Online portfolio (no Dropbox or attachments)
• While this team all works remotely, we are only hiring someone who is based in TX, MN, TN, NC, or UT. Candidates applying from outside of these areas cannot be considered at this time
• XD, Figma, or Axure
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills: verbal and written, as well as experience engaging with executive clients, product owners, development team members, and customers
• Driven by latest trends in visual and interactive design
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.