IT Business Systems Analyst or Analyst Senior
City of Austin Water UtilityAustin, TX16d ago
Job Location: Waller Creek Center, 625 East 10th Street Austin, Texas 78701
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with some flexibility; other hours as required to meet the needs of 24/7 utility operations
Description: This position will serve as the primary liaison between business and technical units to understand the business needs, manage the analytics program, perform business analysis and help identify and test solutions, and lead teams through the Business Intelligence integration/delivery/ongoing updates to make informed business decisions.
IT Business Systems Analyst ($29.69 – $38.59 per hour)
Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to the job; experience may substitute for education for up to (4) years.
IT Business Systems Analyst Senior ($33.36 – $43.36 per hour)
Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to the job plus two (2) years of experience; experience may substitute for education for up to (4) years.
• Experience managing or working with data analytics programs
• Experience facilitating and functioning as the primary liaison between business and technical units
• Experience retrieving and developing scope and detailed requirements documents to ensure division business needs are understood and acceptable to all impacted areas
• Experience with or thorough understanding of Business Intelligence software systems, processes, and methodologies
• Experience performing business analysis, identification of requirements, and testing for a variety of software and Business Intelligence development projects including highly complex enterprise-wide projects
• Experience leading teams through Business Intelligence integration, project delivery, and ongoing operation and maintenance
• Ability to travel to other work locations, as needed