Working with Austin Water provides a number of health and welfare benefits such as low-cost medical, dental, vision, paid leave time, a highly competitive retirement plan, training opportunities and more. Please click HERE for more information.
Austin Water is currently hiring for the following positions: IT Business Systems Analyst Senior (City of Austin)
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Minimum Qualifications For Austin Water:
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to the job plus two (2) years of experience.
- Education may substitute for experience up to two (4) years.
License and Certification: None
- Experience in managing CMMS systems and integrated technologies for developing specialized reports and dashboards, monitoring data quality, reviewing and developing process improvements, and providing user training.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of Software Development/Business Intelligence Lifecycle process and methodologies and experience with Cognos or other Business Intelligence software solutions
- Demonstrated experience performing business analysis identification of requirements and testing for a variety of software and Business Intelligence development projects including highly complex enterprise-wide projects
- Experience acting as a team or project leader facilitating and functioning as liaison between business and technical units throughout the project lifecycle including developing scope and detailed requirements documents to ensure division business needs are understood and acceptable to all impacted areas
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of data sources
- Ability to travel to more than one work location
- Ability to work after hours, as needed
Division Name: Asset Management
Pay Range: $33.52 – $43.58
Criminal Background Investigation: This position does not require a Criminal Background Investigation.