We are seeking a highly motivated IT SOLUTIONS TECHNICIAN III - (Fully Remote) with a passion for technology to be part of a support team for a growing, established healthcare company. This is an excellent opportunity to develop new skills in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. This position will provide technical support to remote and local end users for enterprise applications, mobile devices and general technology.
We do this by being the easiest company to deal with, doing what we say we will do with the highest integrity, always looking to improve, and providing our employees with a rich and conducive team environment. HealthTronics has achieved significant growth with ambitious plans for the future, but to continue this growth we need great talent.
Typical responsibilities include:
· Respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk.
· Deploy technology equipment for employees.
· Builds, Updates, Tests, and Maintains the current computer image.
· Works on testing and deploying software and system configurations remotely via deployment software.
· Assists in design and development of Workflow for the ticketing system.
· Assists in design and development of specific Help Desk related server functions. .
· Troubleshoot, repair and resolve issues with mobile devices, computers and software.
· Must be self-motivated with strong troubleshooting skills and know when to seek guidance.
· Responsible for the resolution of escalated issues of higher difficulty.
· Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to execute on goals.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
Preferred knowledge and skills:
· Basic Networking concepts and technologies (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Wireless, Ethernet)
· Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Office Suite
· 2-4 years of experience in an IT support role
· Knowledge of basic scripting and deployment technologies.
· Experience with Microsoft Image Management
· PC hardware/software troubleshooting
· Managing users and computers in an Active Directory domain.
· Remote access technologies (VPN, Citrix)
· Knowledge of best patching strategies
Why work at HealthTronics?
· Great benefit options (medical, dental, vision, life, disability)
· Great supplemental benefit options (educational assistance, legal shield, disability, FSA, HSA)
· 401k plan with employer match
· GENEROUS PTO plan (starting with 120 hours)
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
VISIT US AT WWW.HEALTHTRONICS.COM