Liaison Creative + MarketingAustin, TX21 days ago
OVERVIEW: Join an award-winning agency writing copy for tech products with a world leader in tech solutions
COMPENSATION: Based on 1-2 years of experience.
HOURS/DURATION: Full-time schedule, initially budgeted for 9-months with the expectation of ongoing employment
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a Junior Copywriter with a strong aptitude for technology to join our team. Supporting our high-tech client's in-house agency, which has been recognized for its campaign work, you will play a role in writing for tech products. This could be a fit if you have an online portfolio and some experience creating compelling advertising, marketing, or sales content. This position is remote from select target states and is expected to last for nine months with the possibility of extensions.
- Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, account managers and producers to create engaging concept-driven creative. Channels include digital display, digital online, social, and video to support global advertising and digital experiences
- Demonstrated ability to concept and write compelling ad copy and dig into the technology and write longer-form copy for web pages, snackable assets, and other deliverables
- Create marcom and digital copy aligned to corporate messaging, maintaining brand voice, tone and style for global audiences.
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously and work within prescribed deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced in-house agency environment
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 1-2 years of experience as a copywriter, preferably at an external or in-house agency
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as advertising, marketing, communications, mass media, or English
- Advertising or marketing background, preferably with experience working with premium brands
- Skilled at writing compelling headlines as well as longer-form body copy describing technology
- Creative portfolio demonstrating concept-driven integrated campaigns for clients across multiple media vehicles. MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION! No links to blogs, must show campaign/advertising work
- This is a remote position; however, we are only considering candidates currently residents of TX, MN, NC, CO, UT, and TN. We cannot consider candidates outside of these areas at this time.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple demanding projects
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Exhibit strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around project directives and subject matter
- Passionate about digital-first creative, dynamic content, personalization at scale, and agile content development and optimization
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.