Legal Administrative/Operations Management Assisstant
Submit Resume & Cover Letter to: email@example.com
DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION. LAUNCH PAD IS POSTING ON BEHALF OF EMPLOYER.
Please describe why you are interested in the position and why you are the ideal person to join the Groom Law Firm Team. Resume, cover letter, wrting sample and references required.
Application Deadline: Wed. 7/7/2022
Company: Groom Law Firm is a highly reputable, thriving, niche law firm specializing in Business, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Probate & Tax Law. The firm delivers the highest caliber of professional legal counsel that is tailored to meet the unique needs of every client. We are a close-knit team of professionals that possess a strong work ethic, a positive attiture, are totally reliable, learn new things quickly, embrace opportunities for growth and thoroughly enjoy helping others achieve their goals. Groom Law Frim is a fantasitc place to work!
Qualities of an exceptional Legal Administrative / Operations Assistant:
- You are a highly organized and strategic thinker with a keen attention to detail.
- You possess extraordinary verbal & writter communication skills.
- You have impeccable phone skills & can manage even the most delicate conversation with confience & finesse.
- Warmth, professionalism, sincerity & a welcome attitude come naturally to you.
- Your are a joyful team player who is highly adaptable with a strong desire to learn & collaborate.
- You have excellent judgement & are highly trustworthy.
- You have an outgoing personality with a natural apititude for business development & client relations.
- You are a motivated professional who wants to learn, grow, & contribute to the growth of an exceptional law firm.
- You are a self-starter with a "Can Do" attitude & the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- You are an expert at managing a wide variety of technology & you enjoy supporting others with technology.
- You are creative & enjoy developimg PowerPoint presentations & other sales & marketing tools.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.25 GPA & current resident of Austin, TX.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Highly effective & comfortable handling phone calls, including new client inquiries & more.
- Project management & organization skills are vital to sucess in the position.
- Exceptional writing, proofreading & editing skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, professional setting with the exceptional time management & multi-tasking skills.
- Expert technical skills, including Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Adobe Professional Suite, Excel, DocuSign, Zoom and more.
- Highly proficient in the development of PowerPoint presentations, fillable forms & other graphic materials.
- Ironclad discretion & high degree of integrity.
- Outstanding math skills with some accounting/bookkeeping experience is preferred.
- Responsible for manageing a wide variety of reports, projects, phone calls, new client acquisitions & client relations activities.
- Exceptional judgement with the ability to represent Groom Law Firm to the highest professional standard.
- Key support role regarding all sales, marketing, 7 operations activities.
- Key support role regarding legal document preparation & proofreading with strong attention to intricate details.
- Key support role regarding communication with courts & other legal agencies.
- Create & manage vital organizational reports & Excel spreadsheets.
- Complete multiple assignments with the highest degree of accuracy & the ability to meet strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Develop & maintain comprehensive electronic & paper filing systems.
- Schedule meetings, manage calendars, manage court appearances & more.
Covid-19: Groom Law Firm, P.C. monitors & updates recruiting, hiring & onboarding processes to alighn with local, state & federally mandated health guidelines to keep employees, prospective employees, and visitors as safe as possible.