Evins Personnel ConsultantsAustin Metroplex16d ago
Join a Team with Great Pay, Flexible Hours, Full-time and PRN Work!
Why You? Because we need experienced and skilled RNs/Charge Nurses and LVNs to provide supportive medical care to individuals who are in senior residential or group homes. These facilities may have some COVID-19 positive and Non-COVID residents. You may or may not work on COVID positive units/halls.
RN - $35.00 to $65.00 per hour
LVN - $25.00 to $45.00 per hour
Job Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse monitoring residents in Nursing or Group Homes, or other elder care and hospice facilities.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Conduct intake and physical assessments of patients
- Order and inventory medications daily. Dispense medications as prescribed on a daily basis
- Respond to medical emergencies for patients as needed
- Answer healthcare questions from staff, resident's families and others as appropriate
What We Need:
- Registered Nurse (RN) w/current RN license, BLS Certification, current TB
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with current LVN license and current BLS certification, current TB
- At least 1 year recent experience as an RN or LVN in Nursing or Group Homes
- PRN Work, Days, Nights, and Weekend Shifts Available. You Can Work a Little or a LOT!!
When We Need:
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS. Call Rebecca, Skylar, Ed or Carmen at Evins TODAY at (512) 454-9561 AND SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW TIME.
Everyone is encouraged to APPLY! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
EVINS PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS, INC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, conducting personnel activities in accordance with established federal, state and local EEO laws and regulations.
Great People! Great Jobs! Great Service!
We help great people find great jobs. Since 1967, Evins Personnel Consultants, Inc. works with many of Texas’ most prominent and successful companies. Contact us now to discuss the type of job that is best for you. Whether you are looking for a full-time career position, short-term temporary position, or something in between, Evins Personnel can help you find your next great job.
Job Type: PRN Opportunities