Liaison Creative+MarketingWork from home in Texas, Austin preferred11 days ago
Overview: Collaborate with SVP, Director of Marketing, and internal and external stakeholders to execute an existing B2B marketing plan
Compensation: Based on the required experience.
Hours/Duration: This is a full-time ongoing Liaison position that may at some point convert to client-side employment.
Join our team as Marketing Manager for our growing client, a leader in agricultural LED lighting technology. You will manage a small team consisting of a digital marketing manager, graphic designer, and external creative agencies. You'll be responsible for executing the Marketing Director's 2021 MarCom approved plan and leverage existing templates and processes to execute with high quality and on-time deliverables that meet the established marketing and sales objectives.
• As Marketing Manager, your main responsibly will be Leading project planning, tracking, and reporting progress of campaigns. By leading these initiatives, you will manage and prioritize multiple projects, leverage key stakeholders for content development and complete the campaigns through promotion and reporting while following internal processes and procedures
• Primary projects include: Content creation featuring customer case studies, research findings, and technical writing; Management of the webinar program with the primary goal to generate new leads and educate the industry on relevant topics; Generate sales enablement materials to support segment campaigns; Coordinate with European marketing contact to ensure all efforts are global
• Collaborate with the lead project manager of the client's external creative agency to prioritize projects, maintain timelines and coordinate with internal stakeholders. Main projects with the agency include content writing, website maintenance, creative design, and sales enablement materials. Weekly status meetings are required in addition to monthly prioritization planning sessions
• Facilitate the vision and prioritization as laid out by the SVP of Marketing in coordinating the work of the external PR agency. The PR agency has a standing relationship with sales, business development, and research teams, and you will be project managing the deliverables to ensure an on-time delivery
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 6-10 years previous experience in marketing leadership roles
• B2B campaigns management experience involving a blend of content deliverables
• Previous experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
• An proven ability to not only manage but also do they work when necessary
• Marketing Agency experience a plus
• Degree qualified in marketing or related field
• Experience with project management and stakeholder management skills
• Preferred knowledge/experience of the commercial agriculture or LED lighting industry
• Ability to travel to Austin on short notice is required, and local candidates are favored, but we're set up to employ someone based elsewhere in Texas if they're available for in-person meetings on short notice (when safe, of course). Please do not apply to this position from outside of Texas without stating date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "how does this opportunity fit you?" section. We are not considering candidates with conditional relocation.
• Project Management tools
• Content marketing savvy
• An innovative approach to marketing and emphasis on digital communications
• Attention to detail and strong organizational and reporting skills
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance;
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
• 401k program with company matching
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid group term life insurance
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
• Optional Pet Insurance
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program