Marketing Platform Coordinator
Liaison Creative + MarketingAustin, TX20 days ago
OVERVIEW: Play a key intranet admin role for employee engagement & client partners for a networking tech leader
COMPENSATION: Based 2-4 years of experience.
HOURS/DURATION: Ongoing full-time regular business hours
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time, full-benefits ongoing opportunity for a remote Marketing Coordinator to assist a large and growing B2B Tech firm in a range of system and platform-based marketing tasks. This position supports our well-established network test and measurement provider in their efforts to keep global digital content on brand and on schedule. This is an excellent fit for someone looking to leverage 2-4 years of intensive multitasking experience in a marketing setting (including internships) and grow long-term in a technology marketing and sales enablement content career.
- Provide one-on-one support to subject matter experts on best practices for uploading and tagging content on a sales enablement platform and employee intranet site
- Perform backend activities, including adding users to user groups, creating simple dashboards, and setting access permissions for internal users and partners
- Track progress on updating and deleting documents and content associated with the intranet site
- Identify a range of errors, omissions, and inconsistencies within and among the documents and submitting change requests to various teams across the company
- Help the Community Manager and broader marketing team with keeping self-help tools and platforms up to date with the latest contentÂ
- Respond to a variety of inquiries from the broader organization: often process-related or around accessing assets, vendors, systems, or self-help tools
How to be a top candidate for this job:
- 2-4 years of intensive multitasking experience in a marketing setting (including internships)Â
- Demonstrated success in the handling of large numbers of projects for multiple stakeholdersÂ
- High tech or large corporate experience using a range of enterprise systems is strongly preferred (if this experience isn't obvious on your resume, please use the "How does this opportunity fit you" portion of our application to describe why this is a good transition for you!
- Prior experience working from home and supporting large global organizations a considerable plusÂ Â
- Experience with content management or community platforms a huge plusÂ
- At this time, we can only accommodate remote employees who currently reside in MN, CO, TX, NC, UT, or TN. If you do not currently reside in one of these states, we cannot process your application at this time
- Comfortable working inside various enterprise marketing systems/environments such as Seismic, Jive, SharePoint, Brightcove, and Jira, particularly the ability to organize, build, and populate asset libraries in these systems.
- Resourceful and able to figure out novel solutions using available tools
- Aptitude for learning proprietary systems as required; client will train the successful candidate in required systems as necessary
- Extreme attention to detail
- Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
- 401k program with company matching
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid group term life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.