Marketing Project Manager
Liaison Creative+MarketingAustin, Texas17 days ago
Liaison Creative + Marketing is hiring a Marketing Project Manager to support Global Marketing campaigns targeted to customers in the U.S, Canada and Latin America for B2B campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work on multi-vehicle (e.g., email, banner, print) commercial business plan, including managing the production schedule, creating end-to-end emails in automation tool, collaborating with stakeholders for approvals, governance of creative requirements, and ensuring on-time delivery.
• Drive commercial business campaign roadmap by managing projects through the end-to-end process
• Serve as subject matter expert on content management and multi-vehicle execution
• Develop vehicle production strategies, including process improvements, scheduling, problem-solving, and managing innovations with content and creative
• Create end-to-end emails with regional localization in automated production tool, and ability to edit HTML code to prepare email for deployment
• Serve as a technology expert, providing insight and advice to stakeholders on how best to maximize campaign success with available technology and processes
• Stay current with emerging technologies and industry & market trends
• Participate in commercial business strategy core team meetings
How to be a top candidate for this job:
• 3-5 years of marketing experience, including strategy, development, and execution.
• Experience working with creative, go-to-market, partner marketing, legal, product merchandising and agency and contractor teams
• Experience with HTML coding to assist with email deployment
• Experience tracking and campaign utilization
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and experience in analysis, research, and presentation creation.
• Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus
• This position is remote for the near future but will eventually be onsite in Round Rock. If you are applying from outside the Austin / Round Rock area, be sure to indicate your date specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you"? section of your application. We are not presently considering non-local candidates whose relocation is conditional on a job offer
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative and innovative thinker with a "can do" attitude.
• Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and imperfect information; demonstrated ability in solving problems creatively.
• Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance;
• Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave;
• 401k program with company matching;
• Short- and long-term disability insurance;
• Paid group term life insurance;
• Optional supplemental insurance and life coverage;
• Optional Pet Insurance;
• Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program.