Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for an Austin-area-based Marketing Project Manager to join our team supporting our Fortune 50 enterprise consulting services client. You will work closely with key marketers both within our client company and with their 7 Joint Business Relationship (JBR) allied companies to support the strategic efforts focused on the Risk and Regulation Cybersecurity and Privacy portfolio. As a multi-faceted project manager, you'll provide client services and hands-on project management for all levels of tactical marketing deliverables centering on content for online marketing and webcasts, seminars, sales conferences, vendor conferences and other related vehicles.
As an integral member of our team, you'll work from your central Texas home office with Liaison's management team, creative teams, and client-side stakeholders to support our client and drive projects daily. If you can see a 7-8-year-level Project Manager role as a step up for your career, enjoy multitasking and serving clients, plus you have a proven track record of PM'ing enterprise-level B2B collateral and online content in an agency or Fortune 500 in-house marketing team, this could be a great fit for you.
This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home (because this client tends to keep virtual teams as well), but will require some in-person meetings on short notice, so we are looking for someone already based in Central Texas. This position will compensate based upon no more than 8 years of relevant experience. If you would like to be paid on the basis of experience beyond about 8 years, do not apply to this position.
A preview of a day on the job:
- You'll support the delivery of a range of thought leadership and other marcom written collateral from your home office during regular business hours via phone, email, and web-based tracking tools
- Deliverables include Marketing events (webcasts, seminars, sales conferences, vendor conferences) and web-based content assets
- You'll take on additional projects as needed from key clients and the Liaison Account Team
- You'll maintain and develop solid client-services relationships across internal client managers as well as the 7 alliances
- Liaison is made up of problem-solvers with a client-services mindset, so your role may not be limited to the above. Various other responsibilities may include taking notes on conference calls for client delivery, PowerPoint editing, and other tactical/clerical tasks as needed
- Some experience in a matrixed corporate reporting environment is essential for success in this role. Our client is huge and we need to know you've interacted closely with giant complex organizations daily at a functional level
- 7-8 years marketing experience at the Project Manager or Program Manager level
- Marketing content experience evident on your resume (not necessarily writing - this is not a writer position)
- Experience in corporate marketing or marketing/advertising agency setting is required. Fortune 500, tech, software and/or alliances strongly preferred
- G Suite
- MS Office
- You are able to quickly ramp on the details of hands on delivery of webcasts, seminars, sales conferences, vendor conferences
- Working with co-marketing, partner marketing, corporate alliances, etc
- Case studies and whitepapers
- Thought leadership and other web content development
- Very detailed, organized, and proactive
- Able to make sense of divergent project threads across multiple teams
- Liaison has a unique and customized client-services approach. Be sure to demonstrate your client-services approach in your application process by addressing all of our requirements directly in the "Tell us more" section of your application
- Not afraid to ask questions -- and to sometimes proceed without all the answers
- You're at home with very complex business and advisory service offerings
- Preferable you've worked on a virtual team previously, and you love it
This is a full-time ongoing position working as a Liaison employee within our creative marketing team focused on our Fortune 50 business services client. Details will be provided during the interview process. The position is work-from-home but does require meetings in the Austin area on short notice, so we are only considering local candidates (or those with date-specific unconditional imminent plans to be local clearly indicated in their applications).
Based on the requirement of 7-8 years of relevant experience. This is not a fit for someone seeking to be compensated for more experience than this.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.