Duties & Responsibilities:
As the next Project Manager on our team, you'll work with creative and corporate marketing teams to execute video, multimedia, print production and digital production marketing projects for high-tech enterprise hardware marketing campaigns. This is a full-time full-benefits ongoing Liaison employee position as part of our team embedded onsite with our cutting edge Fortune 500 technology client in Southwest Austin.
If you're looking to leverage 3-5 years of marketing experience at the Project Manager/Coordinator level and are happiest when managing multiple projects in several media simultaneously, this might be the right fit for your career.
Core specific activities include:
- Serve as main point-of-contact on projects assigned (video, multimedia, print production and digital production)
- Identify roles, responsibilities and requirements within projects, develop and manage project timelines, detail workflow execution, ensuring deliverables are on time and on target
- Clearly communicate expectations and action items throughout the project life cycle for all contributors within Creative teams and stakeholders
- Identify and articulate risks and concerns with management and stakeholders with solutions-oriented mindset
- Lead project kick-off meetings with stakeholders and cross functional creative teams
- Think strategically about communication in order to negotiate project schedules, manage expectations, educate stakeholders and resolve issues
Background & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management role, working closely with Creatives (i.e. designers, copywriters, production studio) and stakeholders in a creative agency setting, in-house or external
- Some experience with Video projects in a project management capacity (this is not a producer role)
- Demonstrated success to manage multiple simultaneous projects with varying complexities and timelines
- In-depth working knowledge of marketing project workflow
- Technical knowledge of video, multimedia, print production and digital production
- Superior project timeline development, risk assessment and prioritization skills
- Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
- Show a clear ability to work autonomously, with solid decision-making skills
- Ability to simplify complex projects and recommend solutions or direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Looking for open-minded, respectful, patient, solution-oriented team player
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills and an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced environment
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 PC Hardware client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 3-5 years of experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at https://liaisoncreative.com/job/job-101352/ for a detailed job description and to apply for this position. We respond to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.