Nonprofit Executive Vice President
All About PeopleAustin, TX20d ago
All About People has partnered with an Austin-based nonprofit to recruit an Executive Vice President to accelerate local growth initiatives. This is a senior-level managerial role who will direct impact all facets of this nonprofit organization.
· The EVP role requires experience in organizational management, lead high functioning teams throughout the Austin area, develop a performance mindset among a diverse team, and focus on strategic growth initiatives.
· The EVP will be second in command to the CEO. The right candidate will be able to effectively support internal and external operations with alongside the CEO and Board of Directors
· The EVP will have a strategic vision and agility and the ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the organization plan.
· Directly report and work with the CEO.
· Lead strategic initiatives currently centered around the organization’s KPI
· Drive organization to double its current budgeted revenue of $8M as well as double daily attendance of participants
· Coordinate annual operations plan and budget to ensure future growth projections.
· Oversee strategic tracking to measure and evaluate KPI progress against goals for the organization
· Responsible for over $1.7M fundraising and annual revenue
· Manage in excess of $4M in Government, Foundation and Corporate grants
· Responsible for donor relations, individual, corporate and planned giving annually of $1M.
· Solid track record of gift procurement in the following areas to include by not limited to major gifts, individual gifts, government, foundation grants, special events, planned giving/estate planning, CRUTS, CRATS other Non-Traditional Gifts
· Passion for breaking new ground to lead change and have positive impacts on community
· Experience in scaling a multi-site organization
· Enjoys working hard and is not afraid to step up into management and leadership role
· Thorough understanding of strategic development/planning, finance, HR, budget/forecasting, IT
· Education: Bachelor’s required; Advanced degree desired
· 10+ years of experience leading senior management/large teams with a high performing, multi-dimensional non-profit organization(s)