Austin Roofing and Construction is a local, family owned, community minded business. We believe that if you do right by the customer everyone benefits.
Local People Helping Local People
Job Title: Office Manager
Looking for an Office Administrator to join our team, we are a busy roofing company in South Austin. The perfect candidate must be energetic, organized with great customer service skills.
Candidates must minimally possess the ability to:
- Answer phone calls in a professional and upbeat manner
- Assisting Project Manager with day to day office activities
- Data Entry into CRM & lead sheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills while keeping clients up to date on projects & general information
- Writing Letters
- Accounts Receivable: Credit Card Processing, Creating Invoices, Accepting Checks/Cash, Create Receipts & Invoices
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Bilingual - English & Spanish
- Ability to create documents & marketing materials
Job Type: Full-time 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday - Saturday with a 1-hour lunch break.
Hourly Rate: $15.00 Per Hour
Personal Days: Accrual Rate, at 12 days per year = 96 hours
7 paid holidays per year: New Year Day, Memorial Day, Good Friday, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Coverage (optional after 60 days)