Office and Customer Service Manager
Cece's Veggie CoAustin5M ago
Reports to: Director of Marketing
At Cece’s Veggie Co., we believe in simple nutrition. Cece’s is your personal sous chef, prepping 100% organic spiralized noodles, riced veggies and meal kits that go from pan to table in 8 minutes or less. Cece’s veggies can be enjoyed raw, sautéed as a grain alternative, and in salads, soups and more! Add a fresh twist to breakfast, lunch or dinner with all the taste and texture of your favorite grain-based recipes for a fraction of the carbs and calories.
Cece’s veggies are responsibly sourced, USDA certified organic and gluten free, vegan and paleo friendly with no added preservatives, sugars or salts. With Cece’s Veggie Co., your daily dose of veggies is just a twirl away. Less prep work. Less clean up. More veggies. More fun. Cece’s Veggie Co.
Simple But Twisted.®
The Office and Customer Support Specialist will provide administrative support to the Cece’s office team and serve as the first point of contact for customers and visitors, taking incoming calls, greeting people at the door, and handling incoming customer service inquiries and complaints. They will also assist with common administrative duties including but not limited to scheduling, filing, shipping & mailing, provide support with projects in other departments in various capacities, maintain office supplies and occasionally assist with travel arrangements for the executive team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors, determine the nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destination, ensuring proper visitor procedures are followed
- Field preliminary customer inquiries and complaints via email and phone and escalate communications when necessary
- Maintain customer complaint logs and follow up with customers by mailing notes/coupons
- Generate reports regarding frequency and content of complaints
- Foster company culture of respect, individual accountability, and teamwork
- Arrange detailed travel plans and accommodations for the executive team
- Manage multiple active calendars
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the executive team
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with all departments and team members
- Calm & Focused – Able to maintain patience, focus, and positivity in a busy work environment
- Details, details, details – Detail orientation and accuracy are key to staying organized and making sure we keep accurate records and ensuring that the abundance of paperwork that flows into the office is processed correctly
- Problem solver – Logical thinker who enjoys finding solutions to whatever challenges arise
- Bright disposition - Dispositions can be heard easily through the phone & people will remember you.
- Initiative - We're a growing company. Many things aren't done the best way possible. We need someone to help us improve our processes.
- Outside-of-the-box thinker – You naturally find creative ways to solve everyday problems.
- Commitment - We're looking for someone who's looking for a company to stand behind.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Professional demeanor, organized and reliable
- Prior experience in customer service and/or experience as an executive assistant
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Thorough, consistent, trustworthy, punctual
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Calm demeanor; deals well with busy environment with many simultaneous demands
- Take directions as needed from management, be resourceful at problem solving independently, and be able to ask for assistance when needed