Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Seedlings Gardening, IncAustin5M ago
Seedlings Gardening - Oak Hill
As a company, Seedlings Gardening centers everything we do around our commitment to ecological conservation and sustainability. We design, install, and maintain beautiful landscapes. We know that each space where we work is part of a larger ecological system. So we work holistically to support and enrich our community as we create habitats for wildlife, design beautiful spaces, do quality work, and support other local small businesses. We believe that creating eye-catching landscape designs will draw people in and will inspire them to learn more about and appreciate their local ecology.
Seedlings Gardening provides equal employment opportunities, and supports a work environment free of discrimination. We are proudly female owned and LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Minimum (2) years Quickbook desktop experience
- Experience working with a service company
- Track & manage all client invoicing & vendor billing
- Reconcile accounts weekly
- Qualify client leads & direct them to the appropriate person
- Keep all company licenses & insurance records up to date
- Calculate & pay all necessary taxes & liabilities
- Run payroll through Quickbooks
- Phone screen job applicants & track employee paperwork
- Manage crew relations