Liaison Creative + MarketingNorth Austin13d ago
Support creative graphic /packaging design solutions for IT products in various phases of design.
Duties & Responsibilities
Join our team for as a Packaging Designer to support creative graphic /packaging design solutions for IT products in various phases of design. This opportunity is part of our team embedded within our high-tech corporate client at their campus in north Austin.
Liaison Creative + Marketing would be your employer for this full-time (40 hours/week) W2 employee opportunity. We expect ongoing employment after an initial 6-month assignment.
- Build concepts to use in package and graphic design
- Participate in planning, researching, designing, layout
- Understand about a brand and create a visual identity for the brand including a logo, icon and style guide
- Execute graphic design projects
- Manipulate text images and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications
- Create a presentation deck with Power point, motion graphic and rendering
- Collaborate with team in addition to Industrial Designers, PKG ENG, Marketing and others to understand design requirements
- Manage the schedule and tacking each project to deliver the design on time
Background & Experience
- A web-based design portfolio showcasing packaging samples is required
- Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
- BS or BA in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modeling, Architecture, Fine Arts or Engineering will be also considered
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required. Illustrator and Photoshop and In-design experience needed
- Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately
- Knowledge of rendering(Keyshot), visualization, 2D drawing, image editing, motion graphic is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D rendering(Fusion 360)/CAD for presentation is a plus
- Knowledge of packaging design, printing, materials, and package structure is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- We are looking for a team player who thrives on creative collaboration while meeting individual design goals within a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the north Austin campus of our global technology client. We expect on going employment after an initial 6-month assignment. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.